We've Got Your House Covered
At Skaggs Pest Control, we understand the time and effort it takes to maintain a home. Don't let a pest or rodent infestation get in your way and prevent you from enjoying your comfort indoors or outdoors. The professionals at Skaggs Pest Control are here to help!
We provide homeowners from Long Island to the Bronx with comprehensive pest control services, including pest and rodent extermination, emergency services, and annual home inspections. Our team doesn't rest until your home is free of your infestation, and when we're done, we'll help prevent the problem from returning!
Don't fight a bug or rodent problem on your own. Contact the professionals at Skaggs Pest Control. After all, the bugs stop here!
Pest, Rodent & Cockroach Control
Pests and Rodents
Our goal at Skaggs Pest Control is to rid you of any pest infestation and to keep it that way. Preventive services are just as important as the extermination of your pest problem, or else you could face the same issue again!
Skaggs Pest Control covers all the areas of extermination to make sure your unwanted guests aren't able to return. We provide recurring or one-time protection and extermination services for a variety of bugs and pests, including:
- Bed Bugs
- And much more!
Roaches are a pest unique all to themselves. An arch nemesis to many, cockroaches are among the most resilient and difficult pest infestations to deal with. They also happen to be some of the ugliest!
Found in a variety of shapes and sizes, cockroaches are one of the most adaptable creatures on earth and can pose serious issues for homeowners. These pests enjoy dark, humid environments like a basement or bathroom and can also cause trouble inside the kitchen if food is left out or unsealed.
The best way to prevent a cockroach infestation is to prepare in advance by calling the professionals at Skaggs Pest Control for an inspection service to determine areas of your home where cockroaches can enter.
Early Signs of a Cockroach Infestation Include:
- Droppings resembling pepper or coffee grounds
- Unpleasant, musty odors
- Dark streaks that are difficult to clean
- Shedded skin
- Damage to unopened food or furniture
Day or Night - Skaggs Pest Control is Here for You!
Unfortunately, pest problems don't occur on a schedule, and sometimes that can lead to an emergency phone call in the middle of the night. That is not a problem for Skaggs Pest Control! We keep a team of exterminators on-call and ready to respond to any emergency you may face 24/7.
Whether you are dealing with animals and rodents such as mice, rats, squirrels, or raccoons; or little critters like bed bugs, cockroaches, or ants, the professional exterminators at Skaggs Pest Control are ready to tackle your emergency service day or night!
For an Emergency Service, Call Skaggs Pest Control at 516-490-2233
Schedule a Pest Inspection with Skaggs Pest Control
Have you been hearing strange noises around areas of your home, or do you get the feeling that there may be a pest issue inside your house, or worse, in your bed? Identifying an infestation is not always easy for homeowners, and it's even more difficult to discover just how severe the problem may be. That is why it's important to contact Skaggs Pest Control for a pest inspection and enroll in our Recurring Services Program!
A pest inspection allows us to get ahead of potential problems and supply preventive solutions. Recurring services offer year-round protection.
The benefits of a pest inspection include:
- Addressing issues early: The best way to stop an infestation is by catching the problem early. The quicker we can get rid of the bugs or rodents, the healthier your home will be!
- Identifying the problem areas: Regular pest inspections allow us to make sure that no new entryways have opened or formed and that any existing ones remain sealed.
- Giving you peace of mind: Rodents, roaches, spiders, bed bugs and other pests spread disease and can cause extensive and expensive damage to your home. Annual inspections and treatments can reduce the chance of these unwelcome guests from settling in.
- Improving your backyard experience: As you know, not all pest problems occur inside your home. Your yard can suffer from bee and mosquito infestations and limit your time outdoors. Skaggs Pest Control will also inspect around your home so you can enjoy relaxing outside hassle-free!
Call Skaggs Pest Control at 516-490-2233 to schedule your inspection service today!